>>>>> Issue 4 is now available direct from us – and from our recommended stockists!
Woofah is an independently produced fanzine covering dancehall / grime / dubstep /
dub / bashment / roots / and all points in between.
1,000 copies only. Massively expanded to 92 pages, same price!
Contents this time include:
- Untold: Interview with this forward looking dubstep producer
- Dubplate Cutting Houses: Woofah shines a light on this hidden corner of UK soundsystem culture
- Newham Generals: Keeping it grimey
- Tony Thorpe: Major interview with this UK Bass legend – from 400 Blows
to the KLF to dubstep
- Who Killed Michael Smith?: The tragic story of the legendary dub poet, with contributions
from Linton Kwesi Johnson and Dennis Bovell
- Young Warrior and Joe Ariwa: The sons of Jah Shaka and Mad Professor on the
next generation of UK Dub
- Sci-Fi and Reggae: Rastas in space, reggae producers looking to the stars…
- The last days of Studio One: Ron Vester, Studio One’s official photographer, talks
to us about his time with Coxsone Dodd
- Dubkasm: Teachings in Dub by way of Bristol and Brazil
- Hessle Audio: Ramadanman and Ben UFO step up
- YT: In depth look at the Born Inna Babylon album
- Hot Gal Commandments
- Colin Tubb: First episode of a new cartoon series
- Memories of Eek A Mouse
NO rehashed press-releases!
NO pdfs or downloads – printed version only!
Woofah issue 4 – OUT NOW!
You can buy Woofah direct from this site or from our recommended stockists!
All back issues are sold out.